- Create your own gift registries. Your registries will only be seen by your friends, family, and you.
- Create as many families as you like, or share your registries with individual friends without any limits.
- Flag items on your friends' registries that you intend on purchasing; the recipient will not see which items have been flagged.
- Quickly connect to your Hotmail, MSN, AOL, Yahoo, Gmail, and .Mac contact lists to easily invite your friends and family.
- Generate a printable version of registries to take shopping with you.
- Quickly see when your friends add, update, or remove items from their registries as well as certain other actions.
- Create and manage registries on behalf of someone else. If you have a child or a pet or a family member without a computer you can create registries which are independent of yours however easily managed from your own account.
- Designate a Quick List of family members you regularly check up on that will show up immediately on your homepage.
- Suggest items for your friends to add on their registry. Also copy items that you want from other registries to your own.
- Is there something you want to remember to buy for someone that is not listed on their registry? Make private annotations on any registry that will only be seen by you.